Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I choose a blush that will suit me?

Ive natural blondish hair, brown eyes, fair skin.





What colour/s would suit me. I have no idea what blush to useHow can I choose a blush that will suit me?
any tonal colours.. dont do any pinks this will make u look too pale and clash with ur blonde hair...





u need to add warmth with ur skin tone so use a light sweep of bronzer in the hollows of ur cheek bones and then on the apples use peachy/ tonal blush then blend out to ur cheek bones.. then use a highlighter over blush and cheekbone!How can I choose a blush that will suit me?
One beauty product that suits a lot of skin tones is NARS blush in ';Orgasm'; Creepy name, great product! So many makeup artists, beauty editors, models and celebrities swear by it and apparently it suits almost any skin tone, so it sound like the one to try! If you do see it, it has scary-looking bright pink tones, but it's very flattering. Give it a go, it could be perfect for you!
The best way to find out is to go to a makeup counter %26amp; try them on. That way you can actually see for youself if they will look good on you. and the person working their can give you some good ideas,as well.
id say a light pink =)
try the almay smartshade blush it will know what color is good for you ! (:
ok i heard that to find ur true blush shade to look at the color of your inner lip
a rose blush or a nice mild bronzer
use some bronzer and lightly brush it over your cheeks that will look great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment