Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to start using concealer and blush, but I'm scared I'm going to get pimples. Any suggestions?

Concealer is supposed to hide blemishes, but it is also known to make your skin have more acne because it blocks the pours. I don't want pimples but I want to hide the ugly stuff on my skin too. Any suggestions besides those expensive stuff? Nothing over $7 I'm cheap :PI want to start using concealer and blush, but I'm scared I'm going to get pimples. Any suggestions?
try almay concealer, it is oil-free(wont cause breake outs), non-comedogenic(wont clog pores), and its hypo-allergenic..plus, it covers well. you can buy it at any drug store or something.(:





oh! i forgot, it also has salicylic acid so it heals pimples as it covers(:I want to start using concealer and blush, but I'm scared I'm going to get pimples. Any suggestions?
Hello there. There are cosmetics that are noncomedogenic.





Noncomedogenic is a term applied to oils, lotions, and skin creams that do not block pores. Noncomedogenic products are also sometimes referred to as non-occlusive. The theory behind using lotions that are noncomedogenic is that by not blocking pores, they will reduce the incidence of pimples.


Check the package, it'll tell you whether or not this is the case with the make-up you pick out. It's available in all price ranges.
Listen...





the ONLY make up i wear is concealer and blush, and the reason why i'm laughing is because i don't have acne at all. the only time i get a pimple or two is a week before my period, and that's because of hormones! lol and i'm a 16 year old!





it may be just my skin type, but really just because you wear a type of make up doesn't guarantee you'll get acne.





if anything, i'd be more scared of foundation!





don't worry! concealer and blush are fine. i use covergirl fresh look concealer, i think it's around 6 dollars, but the blush i use is by MAC and it's about 15 dollars (it's a nicer make up store).





gooooood luck! %26lt;3
Just when applying it use a clean brush or clean sponge.


then you shouldn't get pimples.


if you do,its the brand your using.





But yeah,anyway if your in your teens you gonna get them anyway. I use high quality make up and clean brushes and I always have pimples. thats life.
You should try the covergirl clean foundation. It is light, and cheap. I use is everyday, and I never get pimples. I use the oil free one just to make sure I won't get acne. It is usually only about $4 at ulta.


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>
hun no matter what, u ARE going to get pimples, im sorry to say, its very RARE if u don't get one at all... so u go right ahead and use any kind of concealer! i would use neutrogina cuz i would trust them the most out of acne stuff! best of luck-KK





plz answer mine?!:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment