Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of Maybeline Air whip Blush?

Have you used Maybeline Airwhip blush before?


Was the effect subtle or dramatic, and do you prefer it over regular powder blush?What do you think of Maybeline Air whip Blush?
I prefer powders all around. They feel lighter on the skin and have a lower propensity to clog the pores than anything ';wet'; or cream based.What do you think of Maybeline Air whip Blush?
I love it! I think it works great!
Honestly, in my opinion I don't even try that type of make up, because I find that for paying a tad bit more I can get more quality in a blush...The best blush I have used is 'Warmth' by BareEscentuals Bare Minerals line...best byfar, the most natural looking, and the most long lasting effect, that just made your skin look like it was NATURALLY glowing, not like it had blush on.





But if you like it, go for it.
I 鈾?it!

No comments:

Post a Comment