Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I use blush if I am using warmth by bare minerals?

I just started using the bare minerals foundation, warmth, and veil. I was wondering if the warmth is intended to replace blush or should I continue to use blush along with the warmth? By the way I LOVE these products.Should I use blush if I am using warmth by bare minerals?
Warmth is more of a bronzer. You can use blush in the apples of the cheeks if you want and sweep the warmth up towards your temples and blend them. It's a good way to incorporate both :DShould I use blush if I am using warmth by bare minerals?
You can also use blush, warmth is almost a bronzor, it livens up skin, nearly tans it, in a way.. it gives warmth, blush is cooler in color, so it will cool the face and accent it differently.
Nope. By the way personally I hate blush. No one can ever make it look natural.
I don't use the blush after warmth. I do only when it's a shimmery or glittery base...It's nice for dinner. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment