Thursday, December 10, 2009

How exactly do you feel when you blush?

Do you feel all smiley for no reason like you can't control it? Like when you're talking to someone - even if you know or don't know them?How exactly do you feel when you blush?
Yeah and I can feel my cheeks burning up and I just can't stop smiling and my ears sometimes go red too :(





Sometimes when they really look you in teh eyes I blush.How exactly do you feel when you blush?
I HATE it cause i know i'm blushing! I can just feel the blood rushing to my face.. and i start getting hot.. and i get so embarrassed cause i know i'm blushing and everyone can probably see! erghh
butterflies in the stomach :)
you feel it in your cheeks as if you were upside down and blood rushed to your head
yeah extrmemly.. and if i try to talk my voice goes really high. and i normally start smilliNG a LOT..i don't know why but it happens sometimes
Omg today this guy asked me if I liked his friend and even though I do, I shook my head but my face was turning red and I couldn't help but smile! I get the butterflies :P
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment