Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do girls find guys that blush when they talk to them?

i am a very shy person and when i talk to girls my face turn red and i am afraid that girls do not like this do girls really do not like this?


how do they find that? and is there any way to solve this problem?How do girls find guys that blush when they talk to them?
your not alone.. lol blushing comes natural, well for me neways. i HATE it but i cant stop it.


i just hide behind a huge smile, kinda takes the focus off of your cheeks, just make sure your teeth are white!!How do girls find guys that blush when they talk to them?
aww dont worry at all about your blushing!


believe me oh my gosh i get so turned on by it


DAMN it drives me insane! :D


i love a guy who blushes... and thyre shy and sweet...


hey do you want to talk to me? (seriously lol)
that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! I wish i could go out with a guy that did that!!!! OMG!! haha that is adorable! Dont worry it'll just make them like you more! Dont try to change it!!!


Good Luck :)
I'm a guy but i know girls find it very cute
They probably think it's cute.





The way to solve it, is to increase confidence with girls.
I think it's CUUUTEE ! :)
That's so cute!
AWWWWW!!! that is so cute, girls LOVE it...well, i do :)
ha ha i think that cute
some girls do like it cuz it shows dat u r sensitive

No comments:

Post a Comment