Thursday, December 10, 2009

How exactly do you feel when you blush?

Do you feel all smiley for no reason like you can't control it? Like when you're talking to someone - even if you know or don't know them?How exactly do you feel when you blush?
I feel my face bright red and have an uncontrollable smile. I hate when that happens.How exactly do you feel when you blush?
it's because i put on a front for some reason then realize it was unnecessary which in turn makes me blush in front of the person i have a crush on. or i blush when there are secret emotions kept hidden from the person of my desire.
embaressment or


extreme happieness or


the ';i love u'; feeling
embarassed, uncomfortable %26amp; want to get out of the situation and you feel all hot
someone is not being factual

No comments:

Post a Comment