Thursday, December 10, 2009

I over blush from embarrassment or lack of self confidence. What should i do?

I really need to stop turning pink. Does anyone know how one turns red or blushes, and how to prevent it. What can help me control my anxiety or breathing, or just a boost in self confidence?? Any tips or ideas will be appreciated. I am really fit, ( i dance ballet), and im thin, but i still feel very self concious. What can i do?I over blush from embarrassment or lack of self confidence. What should i do?
Do something that makes YOU happy and makes you feel good.I over blush from embarrassment or lack of self confidence. What should i do?
.....i'm surprised nobody has said it....


but that's cute...the description you'd gave, it sounds adorable..just thought i'd throw that out, good luck
man,hang out with some new people.Hang around positive people. try an event that you like to meet new folks. or go to church, those people seem to boost others confidence, just by going.





Just stay cool, be who you are and never fake who you are. Don't be one way when you no your not....Stay true to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment