Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it normal for men to blush when faced with a sexual event?

I am 14Is it normal for men to blush when faced with a sexual event?
so so so so so normal





:)


im 14 too. and all guys ive bin with or around blush at the slightest hint of sexual-ness (haha)








so yes, very normal.Is it normal for men to blush when faced with a sexual event?
No as your organ will require all available blood in your circulatory system and there will not be any excess for blushing...
ya , your still a kid, and you should n't be even thinking about sex,
Yes, I do all the time
yeah, its normal, im 14 and one of my friends that is a girl (shes funny, and a bit rough) we were joking around saying things and she grabbed by face with both hands (like when people kiss) and I couldnt stop smiling (idk why) and apparently I blushed. It also happened when a girl i kinda liked hugged me. Its normal.
Some men have a tendency to blush about many things.
YEP, NORMAL...ITS JUST THE BLOOD RUSHING TO YOUR SKINS SURFACE IN TIME OF AN EMOTIONAL CHANGE....WHETHER THAT EMOTIONAL CHANGE BE EMBARASSMNET.AROUSAL..ANGER...ETC.DONT WORRY I KNOW MEN WAY OLDER THAN YOU AND THEY STILL BLUSH AT CERTAIN THINGS..

No comments:

Post a Comment