Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best color blush and lip-stick for olive skin tones that make skin lighter?

I was wondering if it is ok to use pink,peach, and red shade lip stick or blush with my olive skin tone.





If so, what shades, and if not--what other colors could I use?





I am mostly looking for colors that will make my skin tone lighter.Best color blush and lip-stick for olive skin tones that make skin lighter?
I have an olive skin tone too!!!! Don't use peach makeup, use pink. If you want to use red blush, only use a small amount on your cheeks and blend it in. When you wear red lip stick, don't wear much makeup on the rest of your face.





Finding the right shades for olive skin tones can be tough but here are my favorite makeup brands:


-Sonia Kashuk (found at Target stores)


-Almay (found at drugstores)


-Too faced (found at Sephora stores)


-Revlon


-Jane (found at drugstores)


-Sometimes Physician's formula.





Stay away from these brands because their colors aren't for olive skin tones:


-Covergirl


-Maybeline New york


-Max





Good luck!Best color blush and lip-stick for olive skin tones that make skin lighter?
Go to myscene and play beuaty salon. Use the girl with closest skin tone
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment