Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you figure out what color blush you should use for your skin tone?

I have dark red hair, green eyes and fair skin with red undertones. I can't figure out what color I should be wearing without seeing RED when I look in the mirror (with red hair and red undertones)





Can anyone give me some advice? I sure would appreciate itHow do you figure out what color blush you should use for your skin tone?
Have you tried warm tones lik brownish colors or the ones that look a bit golden like you just got a sun tan? Just stay away from reds and pinks.How do you figure out what color blush you should use for your skin tone?
in the seventeen magazine that is on stands now, it has pictures of all different skin types, and what colors look best on them
go to this website
I would have to agree with ';Pedrojuansgirl'; !! You definately want to stick with neutrals or warm colors. The pinks and reds will look even more pink or red on you. I have dark blonde hair and reds look really red on me! Because of my light skin and med tones. My mom was a model and she always told my friend that was a red head NOT to were reds and pinks (on the face that is) So I I'm just passing on my accumulated knowledge. Hope this helps :0)
when your at a store you can ask for help and someone may asist you but if your alone smudge it on the back side of your wrist and if it blends in good then its for you
Just a light pink not to much but make sure you can see a little

No comments:

Post a Comment