Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i keep blush, eyeshadow and face powder from crumbling on the plane?

i ended up loosing my favorite eyeshadow and blush last time i flew because they broke and got everywhere :( is there a way i can keep this from happening? is there also a way i can keep my makeup and liquids from exploding?How do i keep blush, eyeshadow and face powder from crumbling on the plane?
Well, I've got to tell you . . I've been a flight attendant for almost 20 yrs and I've never had that problem. EVER. There is nothing about the plane (pressurization, etc.) that would cause that to happen.





I think you must have had them loosely packed and they got thrown around maybe by the baggage handlers. Those guys throw EVERYTHING around, so all your checked bags should be securely and tightly packed. If the items were in your carry-on baggage I can't imagine how they could have broken unless you were careless with them yourself.





Again, nothing about the airplane itself would cause that to happen. It's just a handling problem. Pack them more securely next time.How do i keep blush, eyeshadow and face powder from crumbling on the plane?
well you can bring your shadows and blushes on the carry-on with you, that way it wont get tossed around so much. i always tape my liquids and then depending on their size wrap them in socks or other clothing and put them in the middle of the suitcase.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment