Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which shade of blush would better accentuate my face?

I couldn't resist asking this one question. I really need to know!Which shade of blush would better accentuate my face?
with your cheekbones I would choose a green.Which shade of blush would better accentuate my face?
psh, you already know because it sure looks like you already wear it based on your picture
Poop Green :DDD
maybe an autumn
A light peachy or rose color!
stick to fluoro yellow





It'll bring out your eyes
try an Autumn tone like a gold or orange
Blue! Light Blue!
Red
just go get some dollar store make up =]
green.


you'd look soo ******* hott.


call me if you ever do deciede to give some green blush to your cheeks baby.
Purple!
reddish
turquoise
w0w like like like like totally crapstatics!
Hmm.. peach :)





Yummy.
blue, it'll bring out your abs
electric blue
I agree with amy! Purple!
mix of everything :]
hhmmm .. some girls look better w/o .. !
Probably like a deep, deep....deep purple





It would bring out your stunning eyes
most likely green
Bubblegum pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment