Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best blush product for your cheeks....?

I see some girls who have just pink blush or rosy red blush on their cheek bones, it really makes their face stand out and I want to know what product do I get for that look?What is the best blush product for your cheeks....?
I use a very pale pink blush (im a NC20 skin tone in MAC terms I have a pale but olive complextion)


I use hot planet mineralized blush by MAC and love itWhat is the best blush product for your cheeks....?
Benefit's powder blushes are fantastic. Dandelion and Coralista look fabulous on all skin tones, they are a peachy kind of pink. Thrrrob (yeah, it's spelled like that)is more of a classic rosy pink and also gorgeous!


It's available at Sephora, ULTA and other places.


For the summer powder blushes are the best, because they look more natural and less shiny/painted if your skin gets a little dewy. In the fall/winter you may want a cream version or even a stain like Benefit's posietint, it doubles as a lip stain. (do I sound like a Benefit salesman or what... I'm not, I promise, I just love their blush products!)
Hello,





It sounds like you're not much of a make up user so I would use a cheek gel blush like Tarte Flush (This is my personal favorite!). It's great to use on it's own, with moisturizer or over tinted moisturizer. Tarte will last you years. It comes in a push up tube and smells like candy! It's the BEST!





You can of course use powder blush but I find that it works best with a full face of make up and over foundation. Also, it works well over setting powder, too.





Good luck and HAVE FUN! Make up is fun!
The best blush product for your cheeks is MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush, which comes in several colors so you are likely to find a shade that you like. It is highly pigmented, so you do not need to use a lot. You should also invest in a high quality blush brush because how you apply it also makes a big difference on how the blush will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment