Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to put blush on Asian/Korean cheekbones?

Okay, so I'm Korean which means I've got the emphasized cheekbones. But I would like to highlight them more. I'm not sure where to focus and apply blush on my cheeks.How to put blush on Asian/Korean cheekbones?
to start with, look in the mirror. Smile the HUGEST smile you can, and , while smiling, put on blush. now, you have put blush on the apples of your cheeks. if you have burt's bees super shiney lip gloss, you should know that it is mineral and not sticky at all. if you apply a little pit on the apples of your cheeks, it gives your cheeks a nice, defined, glowing look. it won't be shiny, or sticky, because it's a mineral formula. it's only 6 bucks too! try it in puckerberry. it's really worth it. i've been getting compliments like crazy since i started using this trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment