Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How many times do you blush a day?

Im a teenager and appaently you blush more than often at this age and shuld grow out of it, but i blush at the littleist things and go really red even when it doesnt feel as if ive gone red. I was just wondering how many times everyone blushes a day. i blush around 1-10 times a day and hate it.How many times do you blush a day?
Be happy you blush... it is a sign of innocence... innocence is a wonderful thing. you are blessed.How many times do you blush a day?
i only blush when i meet somebody except for little kids
I haven't blushed since I went to war. Haven't smiled a lot either.
i hardly ever blush + im 14 i just dnt get embaressed..i think i blushe a few months ago!
ive never even thought about that before but i think now al be keeping my eyes open for people that do lol x
One or two time.
Once
Once
None. But I do get shy when my sweetheart says things.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment