Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you wear blush and bronzer at the same time?

Do you wear blush and bronzer at the same time? If so, how do you apply it?Do you wear blush and bronzer at the same time?
yes u can!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5s6xYV1S鈥?/a>





^^^this will helpDo you wear blush and bronzer at the same time?
i do. i apply my primer and foundation, and first i apply the bronzer to where the sun would naturally hit (cheeks-apples and hallows, nose forehead and chin) then i apply the blush on the apples of my cheeks only. if your bronzer is an orange hue, you might want to change the brand, bronzer shouldnt be orange it should be a brown bronze color. if youre wearing a low cut shirt applying bronzer to your colarbone and chest looks nice too.





hope i helped.


kristen
I put on blush first, then a light touch of bronzer over it. If I use bronzer on it's own, it looks too orange on my skin, so I use a pink blush underneath
Neither. Bad for your skin. (:
i apply it over a soft pink blush

No comments:

Post a Comment