Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it love or just a big crush, that I start to blush, get butterflies, and smile when I think of her?

Sometimes I catch myself daydreaming of her and smiling and being so happy. My friend says it's just a crush that will fade. What do you think? Thank you.Is it love or just a big crush, that I start to blush, get butterflies, and smile when I think of her?
..... it is love that has hit your heart so tenderly,


keep it up securely.Is it love or just a big crush, that I start to blush, get butterflies, and smile when I think of her?
It sounds like a crush to me. Love is what's left after all the butterflies and the newness fades. If you haven't been together at least 6 months to a year, then probably a crush.





That doesn't mean it's not worth pursuing and can't become love. If you really think she's the right person for you then do something about it!
I have one like that as well. I don't know either. I see it as a crush, but its all the things that I picture her do that makes me fall in love with her. I think it could be both actually.
It's a crush :]


Once you start hanging out with her and maybe even start dating the butterflies and such will fade and it will turn into love.



you are crushing and hard!!





I was there myself a few days ago and it faded. Although I did notice the smile growing and the butterflies return when I saw his name on my caller ID.





Enjoy your crush!
Probably indigestion.



Does she also like you? If you don't know, get to know her and see if she also likes you!
After you bang her for a while it will go away. But I'll be damned if that isn't the greatest feeling in the world.
Are you a girl who likes a girl? Cause you sound kinda gay...
I think it's love. But that's me.
I say you have a HUGE crush on her
It's a crush, but it can grow into love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment