Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I not blush when I give my class a presentation?

My face is already 3 shades of red by time I get to the front of the class.How can I not blush when I give my class a presentation?
First of all, you blush because you don't feel completely comfortable with the research you did on the presentation, or you feel a little uneasy about yourself and what everyone is thinking. Don't worry so much, if you did your homework and you researched thoroughly, giving a great oral presentation with accuracy is all you will need. You will get the respect you deserve, and should take much pride in yourself, which by the way, will show physically. You will rule! Exhibit confidence.How can I not blush when I give my class a presentation?
First of all, don't worry about it, blushing is a beautiful thing. But if you feel it's too much then wear a foundation and apply it thicker in your blush zones.


I hope you do well--I know public spking is scary.
soaking your face in ice water would work but doubt if you can implement that plan. How bout using a costum that incorporates heavy make up, and then there is make-up.
I'm sorry to tell you that I don't think there's anything you can do about it. Even if you wear thick makeup your red face and neck will still show through.
get drunk

No comments:

Post a Comment