Monday, June 21, 2010

What kind of bronzer/blush would be good for me?

My bronzer and blush seem to be running out. Which means i need to a get a new one of each soon.


i don't really want to get the ones i use now, as i know they are the wrong colours for me :\


I have black hair, medium skin tone and brown eyes.


What colours of blush and bronzer would you recomend for me?


Also... which brands do you recomend?


Thanks :)What kind of bronzer/blush would be good for me?
Hmm Its a toughie without a picture lol! I would say A collection 2000 medium toned bronzer would suit quite nicely. Or a Miss Sporty Blusher (only comes in 3 different shades i think??) I use them and my carachteristics are similar to urs :) Good Luck! If you go 2 a shop try the testers before you buy :P xxxxWhat kind of bronzer/blush would be good for me?
Nars make a great combo, inside the combo it has the infamous organsm blush and laguna bronzer. I think this is the best combo ever, it is a bit pricey however totally worth the money. Organsm and laguna work on all skin tones.





Mac makes a good bronzer it's called Mac Bronze or something just go check it out, this is just a normal bronzer and it works on all skintones as well





For blush from mac i would recommend getting dame blush since it's so universal again works on all skin tones
The best bronzer i have found and I have tried a lot is Prestige Bronzer. Trust me, I've tried the lot, Body Shop, Chanel, Guerlain, Loreal, Maybelline, No 7 and the Prestige one is by far the best. It comes in a very large container and comes in 2 coloues. Most of the bronzers come in a small container which means you get too much on your brush, with the prestige bronzer the container is so much bigger that when you sweep your brush round you get a lighter amount of bronzer on your brush and gives a better look. It's not too expensive either and I rebuy and rebuy this one!





Good luck, I hope you like it.
go to MAC they'll find one just for you and that looks good in you

No comments:

Post a Comment