Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i remove odor from my blush brush?

my dog got a hold of my brush so when i washed it it had a gross odor! how do i take it off? its a good brush!How do i remove odor from my blush brush?
I have a lot of high-end make-up brushes and what I've found that works best without costing an arm and a leg is J%26amp;J Baby Shampoo. I place a small amount in a small bowl, add water, and swish my brushes around until there is a lather, then run the bristles across the rim to help push out any deep down color.





Then rinse with tepid water until the water runs clear. Repeat if necessary. Lay it flat to dry





This should clean your brush thoroughly and it should have NO odor once it dries.How do i remove odor from my blush brush?
I assume the brush is cheap unless it is Channel or DG product, i say get a new one
time to get a new one
What does your dog lick, besides your face? yeah, his butt. So picture this: re-using that brush would be like smearing blush on your dog's backside and having him fart in your face-EEW! Replace the brush ASAP! there are so many germs that are embedded in it that human's can get extremely sick from, and I don't think that you want to be rubbing them all over your face, do you?
get a new one
Wash again in shampoo, rinse often and on last rinse add a Tbsp. of hair conditioner to soften! Thank your dog as it should be done at least once a week!
buy the mac cleanser


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


i have it n it works good for my mac brushes but since it as a bad order u shoulkd put more liquid then water
wash it with a gentle facial cleanser and let it airdry.
Just wash it lightly in water
I think it would be best to buy a new one there not that expensive and you don't know what germs are on it now


i wouldn't put it on my face if i were you
You can wash the brush with woollite and dry it in a towel or with the blower.

No comments:

Post a Comment