Monday, June 21, 2010

When was the last time a member of the opposite sex made you blush?

How did they do it ;) ?When was the last time a member of the opposite sex made you blush?
Earlier today, I saw that a colleague had referred to me in an email as being 'adorable' and 'irresistible'. I won't be able to look her in the face without blushing now!When was the last time a member of the opposite sex made you blush?
The other day i was talking to this guy and he told me what he was going to wear and i was like oh cool! and he goes cool? and im like yeah you wear cool pants. and then he was like why? is it because there tight and i was like yeah. then he says do i look good in tight pants. and i said yes which made me blush!
everytime my honey of 6 years smiles and stares at me, i blush!
yesterday. =]


he told me he loved me more. =]
Two and a half months ago, he kept calling me sweet names and complimented me quite often %26gt;.%26lt;
I never blush...its impossible..
My other half does it daily, he goes out of his way to completely embarrass me.
I can't remember
an extremely beautiful woman touched my arm on a train by accident
7 month ago when a boy i had a crush on was flirting with me
Today. She stared at me for two minutes
Today..he looked at my avatar and told me I had very pretty eyes,lol.
Yesterday, he smiled at me....lol
When she told me to *** inside her.
just a few mins ago he said the sweetest thing
Weeks ago.


With his smile :P
this morning he told me my 30week pregnant body was the sexiest thing he has ever seen while i was getting dressed
this morning in town still nice to be smiled at but a sexy stranger
3 weeks ago!!





I havent seen him since though





He is SMEXXI
i'm not really sure. it's been a while

No comments:

Post a Comment