Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best way to loosen up blush in it's container?

i use mac blush. i have used all the blush in the middle of it's round container. i can't get blush on my brush evenly from whats left. what can i do so i am able to use what's left?What is the best way to loosen up blush in it's container?
When I have a little bit of face powder left in the container and do not want it to go to waste, all I do is use the other side of my powder brush and crush the powder. When I have the amount of crush powder I want, I take the normal side of the brush and dip it into the powder. There you go!What is the best way to loosen up blush in it's container?
Throw it against a wall! just kidding, lol.


i say close the container, and tap it upside down (on it's ';face';) on your bathroom counter. turn it back over and open it. TADA! hopefully that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment