Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would it make YOU blush if you were kissed unexpectedly?

Especially if it was by someone who was just a friend?





For the sake of questioning, we'll say just on the cheek.


If better argument arises, lips will do.





Shucks, 10 points'll go to anyone with a cute story.Would it make YOU blush if you were kissed unexpectedly?
YUp... my ears and get red hahaha and my heartrate goes up loll... weird I know DONT MAKE FUN! :P


But it was with my Best guy friend.. and we at a party and everyone was drunk but we thought we should just go outside and lie down and just chill out and talk about our mest up love stories... and we are reallyy close so I like to cuddle next to him cuz we are just good friends and he had his arm around me... and I was blabbering on about my life.. and I was in midsentence when he just pulled me towards him and gave me a LONG f'ing kiss ahahah.. I didnt know what to do.. I kinda liked it in a way but it was way to weird for me.. since we were Best friends and all.. haha when pulled away he acted as if NOTHING happpend?! lol and I just acted like nothing happned to since he didnt wanna talk about it.. but My heart was gooingg so fast and I was super STiff under his arm haha... and my ears were Red lmaooWould it make YOU blush if you were kissed unexpectedly?
I remember when I went to see a male friend who lived down the street from my house. I was 17 years old. I really liked him as a person but had no desire for him any other way. We sat on the couch talking and all of a sudden he leaned over and said, ';I'm going to kiss you, Mary.'; I got up and said, ';oh, no you're not!'; He then said, ';oh yes I am.'; We walked around the coffee table, he on the opposite side of me, for what seemed too long. He'd say, ';come on just one little kiss.'; I'd say, ';now Peter, get a hold of yourself. You don't know what you're doing.'; He'd then say, ';yes, I do.'; We walked around that table pretty darn fast. I kept my eyes on the door. It was closed but not locked. When I came around closest to the door I made a beeline for it and ran. I could hear him yelling, ';come back Mary, I didn't mean it.'; Really it was funny. I had seen him since and we both pretended it didn't happen. Poor guy I don't think he had any luck with the girls.


Thanks for the question. It brought back memories I haven't thought of in years. :)
Probably xD





Like the first time my bf kissed me xP


We've been friends for so long and we hung out like everyday. I never thought he liked me until he started holding my hands and stuff. Then one day he tried to get me to tell him who he liked and when I asked him he kissed me xD





Good times...
Yes, mostly because I blush easily.
Yes, that was my first kiss, when I was 7... Hanging out with the girl next door.


I had no idea such thoughts went through her head. I should've known.
Absolutely.
OMG YES..i mean its happened ! very unexpected especially when


every1 just starts 2 freeze %26amp; looks at u..then u just stand there


%26amp; ur like wtf just happened! yup
Depends on the friend.


If I had a secret crush on them probably


If I had no feelings for them probably not
If it was a big kiss by a member of the same sex I would run a mile.
Well, no. I don't blush. But, I would laugh.
yeah.. that's happened before =)
Yep
hell yeh i would! i blush at stuff like that haha =] but only if it was a chick friend.
noo... ill prob just pass gas
yeah
yes!!! a lot!


even when a guy talks to me it makes me blush unless i alreay know them
I'd be embarrassed... for them.
hells yeah


my cousin tried to kiss me didn't make me blush just punched him
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment