Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your favorite brand of mineral make-up [foundation, eye, blush] and why?

Avon cause its as good as bare minerals and sheer cover and costs less! heres a linkWhat is your favorite brand of mineral make-up [foundation, eye, blush] and why?
I agree...AVON has a great product with their new mineral make up line. I was apprehensive at first - to try any mineral make up - but after giving in I've found it has great coverage - you do not need a lot of product - it is inexpensive compared to other brands - easy to apply.What is your favorite brand of mineral make-up [foundation, eye, blush] and why?
Lili Lolo fantastic colours and luminous finish great tester sizes too so you can try different colours for a few pounds and buy the larger pots of your favorites.
I use Bare Eccentials....and I love it. It's easy to put on and I love the colors.





It looks and feels so natural. You can even sleep in it without breakouts.
i use bella pierre, its like bare minerals but less expensive, its natural looking , great coverage and it doesnt cause breakouts ( i have less to cover)
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
i'm not a beauty expert, but i *hate**hate**hate* cover girl makeup. it makes my skin look orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment