Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Rockabilly style makeup really include wearing blush?

I would like to start wearing makeup in this style, but don't know whether or not I should wear blush. Every article I read about Rockabilly style of makeup says to use blush, yet when I see photos of well known pin ups/models none of them look like they're wearing any blush. I'm confused!Does Rockabilly style makeup really include wearing blush?
place the blush on your cheekbones,rather than the apples of your cheeks,and nothing in the hollows of your cheeks....and of course keep the shade very subtle....you dont really see it cuz it has to do with the placement(If your looking at the face straight on your not going to see the blush)Does Rockabilly style makeup really include wearing blush?
don't let a trend change your lifestyle, just do what you feel looks best on you. I mean, are you afraid someone will come up to you and say ';that's not rockabilly! where's the blush?'; ...WHO THE F CARES
They wear it on the hollow of their cheeks, not the apples.. maybe that's why you don't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment