Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I put blush on without getting dry skin under my eyes?

cucumbers. Works everytime.How can I put blush on without getting dry skin under my eyes?
BEFORE APPLYING ANY OF MY MAKEUP I ALWAYS ADD A THIN LAYER OF VASELINE TO MY ENTIRE FACE AFTER CLEANING IT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL.





I THEN TAKE A CLEAN DRY TOWEL OR WASH CLOTH AND WIPE THE EXCESS VASELINE OFF,AFTERWARDS I APPLY MY MAKE UP.





NOT ONLY DOES IT KEEP MY DRY SKIN MOISTURIZED BUT IT KEEPS MY FACE FROM BREAKING OUT, I'VE GOT VERY SENSITIVE SKIN.How can I put blush on without getting dry skin under my eyes?
Don't put blush on! You are 10 years old and do not need makeup! What are children turning into these day!?!
use a moisterizer on your skin first
u can use cucumber or u can just move an ice cube over ur face before makeup it is suggested everytime u hav a makeup it gives ur makeup a fullness by not lettin the skin get oily or even dry...
Blush does not go under your eyes. It goes on your cheek bones. Maybe go to your local mall and have a makeover done.
First of all, blush does not go under your eyes. Maybe you could have a makeup lesson, i would suggest going to Ulta. Even if you know how to put on makeup it's fun to get yours done anyway.


Use moisturizer.
1. make sure you are only puttin it on your cheeks


2. try using a cream blusher
rub a bunch of good face lotion into your face before you put on makeup, after washing your face

No comments:

Post a Comment