Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls: Do you blush around guys you are not attracted to?

Or do you blush around everyone? Or is it more likely around guys you are attracted to? Or as long as someone compliments you unexpectedly?Girls: Do you blush around guys you are not attracted to?
Yes I blush with most guys even if I'm not attracted to them I'm really shy though, I usually blush when I don't know them and I'm not comfortable with them yet.Girls: Do you blush around guys you are not attracted to?
if they girl is shy she usually blushes in front of people, anyone really. but more around the guys she is attracted to. for example, reason something out during class could make a girl blush, or talking to people she's not comfortable with can make her blush, lastly, when she makes a mistake she might blush as well.
The first and last are in my case.





Even in front of girls because I get nervous and embarrassed because I'm talking to people whom I don't know.





As for blushing around guys I like, that doesn't happen often. I do flush around people when I'm excited or if I'm talking a lot and hyper.
XD it depends on who and what they have said or done to me. and what i have heard and if they like me or not ect.
I only blush when I think something dirty about someone I like :D


Or someone super cute %26lt;3
If a guy compliments, me Im gonna blush. Heck, if a girl compliments me I blush. It's nice to receive compliments from guys though.
Of course...blushing is no indication of attraction
i laughed once in front of a boy that i did not find attractive and i started bushing

No comments:

Post a Comment