Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it normal to blush everytime someone stares at me even if im not attracted to them?

I hate it when this happens because i dont know how to control it. Can anyone help?Is it normal to blush everytime someone stares at me even if im not attracted to them?
Take it in in positive way instead of hating it.Because you have something special which attracts others vision.This is a good sign so do not spoil it by showing your aversion on them.Try to accept their look so that you are fulfilling their satisfaction.And you too not going to lose anything because of that!


Think in such a way that if you look at somebody and he didn't like your look, what will be your feeling then?


So, its all happens!


Don't worry and be happy.


Life is like that only.Is it normal to blush everytime someone stares at me even if im not attracted to them?
it is normal u r shy


only way to get over it is to get used to it
Its normal yes,(a friend does) but it LOOKS LIKE you are attracted to them!!
umm maybe because you are trying to be nice it happeneds to me i just dont look at them because then they will think you like them
that is involntary reaction
My reaction is to bow my head and try not to notice, but then, I can always ';feel'; their eyes on me. I've found that being bold and staring back helps. Of course, I have a very menacing glare so people probably think I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment