Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I wear blush when i have a red face?

I have pale skin, in mac cosmetics I'm nw20.


I try and coverup redness around my cheeks and chin and it works for a bit, then i put on blush - and then an hour later my face looks all pink.


How can I get an even skintone and then the little amount of blush for a pretty look? For some reason I just keep looking a bit red. Is there even any point into putting on blush then?How can I wear blush when i have a red face?
Try a transfer-proof makeup so the color stays and you have a clean palette to put blush and since its transfer proof it will stay on for at least 12 hours. You can email me for detailsHow can I wear blush when i have a red face?
Go for a finishing powder on your cheeks to set the foundation in place and then find a blush that does not have a lot of red in it. I used to have the same problem but you have to go for blush that looks like its kinda brown or browny pink. You could even try a very light peachy color. All these colors may look not so pretty in the compact but when put on can really transform and brighten you up. also dont put it directly on the middle close to the nose. Apply is closer to the ear and slightly under the cheek bone then sheer it out as it gets closer to the nose and use powder cuz cream smears your foundation.





good luck and vote for me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment