Saturday, November 28, 2009

I blush whenever my friends talk about my boyfriend and the relationship between us?

i don't know, but when my friends talk to me about my boyfriend and i and like if we've done this or that.





i like blush and i wanna answer it but its hard to me and i blush..


lol


and whenever my other friend she talks about her bf, she isn't that shy to talk about it..





how can i stop thiiiis?





thanks!I blush whenever my friends talk about my boyfriend and the relationship between us?
You're shy. It's the same way for me. There is no way to prevent it, in time it will clear itself up. ^^I blush whenever my friends talk about my boyfriend and the relationship between us?
Obviously you don't feel comfortable talking about it.


Just tell your friends its personal and you would rather not talk about it unless you bring it up?
JUST KNOW THAT YOUR THE BEST AND ANYTHING YOU DO PEOPLE FOLLOW AND U WONT...ACT CONFIDENT
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment