Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can you make yourself blush on the spot?

Is there a way to do that? Without like pinching your cheeks or anything?How can you make yourself blush on the spot?
the only way is to get red blush and put it on the apple of my cheeks to make it look like i am blushing, but if a cute guy calls me cute then i might blush but i am not the blushing sorta galHow can you make yourself blush on the spot?
Yes, it's a curse!


I cannot lie, because when I do I Instantly Blush like a ripe tomato. True.
I just think of a time where I was put on the spot. It makes me blush like MAD!
think of something that you will never regret and that it was embarrassing.
well what i do is think of my boyfriend and how cute he was when he asked me out. lol :)
Forget to wear clothes in public
punch myself in the junk.....
when i get nervous
ask someone to slap you?

1 comment: