Monday, November 30, 2009

What color Nars blush is good for dark skin?

I am an NC50 with yellow undertones. I am looking to buy a nars blush. At this point in my life, it is pretty pricey for me so I can afford only one. I am looking to wear this during the day...say everyday.What color Nars blush is good for dark skin?
hi,


I love nars blush and im nc50 studio tech ';mac';......well it depends? I love ';exhibit a';,';taj mahal';, ';crazed'; ';torrid'; well if i were you i would play it safe and do ';exhibit a'; because its a matte color but you will need a light hand! Or if you like berry reddish do ';crazed'; which it beautiful w/ a little shimmer. hopefully this helps :-)What color Nars blush is good for dark skin?
While I'm unfamiliar w/the brand you mention, I am very familiar w/aularale.com/7002's products. I've learned to wear all colors in blush - it's an accent to the rest of your outfit - like coordinating your hosiery and shoes to compliment your outfit. So, there's not really one shade that is good for every day unless you wear the same color clothing every day. Check out the combos on the website and do not be afraid to wear any of them - you only have to use a little of it.
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment