Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I apply blush to make my face look more narrow?

I have light skin by the way, thanks!!








This is random, but at hollister co., do they have a clearence RACK or are the sale items all over the store?How do I apply blush to make my face look more narrow?
suck your cheeks in like a fish and use a firm brush to take your blush from the apple of your cheeks up by your hair line. Do this lightly so you don't look like a clown and it will high light your cheek bones. How do I apply blush to make my face look more narrow?
Here's a link to a chart on Make Up Forever's website that shows how to place blush based on face shape. It helps a whole lot and really does a whole lot for making your face look more narrow.





http://www.makeupforever.com/conseils_03鈥?/a>
apply a very light pink, or pale peach blush to the apples of your cheeks(smile to find them) and blend outwards toward your temple.


try not to make it too dramatic or dark,with fair skin, it can make you look like a doll.
either a light pink or peachy color for fair skin ... apply it right under cheekbones it really helps slim the face and accentuate cheekbones!

No comments:

Post a Comment