Monday, November 30, 2009

What part of the cheek are you actually meant to put blush/bronzer?

Some people say ON the cheekbone (but surely that makes the cheekbone look even smaller?) some people say UNDER. I'm a bit confused which part of the cheek it's actually meant to go? Also, what is highlighter and how is it used?What part of the cheek are you actually meant to put blush/bronzer?
I always put bronzer somewhat under my cheekbone. When I smile there'll be a little shadow from the cheekbone and that is were I put the bronzer to emphasize it. I then put lightening blush to the apples of my cheeks to brighten the face.What part of the cheek are you actually meant to put blush/bronzer?
I've heard you apply in the apples of your cheeks..
The cheekbone never under as it makes your face look droopy.


You can apply highlighter a bit below but thats it.
you apply blusher to the cheekbone, if you smile it gives you a guide line to aplly, with bronzer you just apply a stroke under your cheekbone to create a shadow
On the cheekbone, sort of the top of the cheek
smile in the mirror you see those two things that pop out under your eyes those are your apples dab some on both bronzer goes on your forehead, cheeks, chin and the long part of your nose and then you blend it with your face

No comments:

Post a Comment