Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to apply blush and make the face glow?

I really suck at apply blush and it's either i apply too much or too little and i really want that mac model look where my face glow because of the blush. How do I apply blush professional and how can i create a look that will help me glow? Does anyone have pictures from site that showing how? Btw, I had fair skin n i want look natural.How to apply blush and make the face glow?
You have to wear blush that is natural looking on your skin. I have fair skin as well and I use cool-toned candy pink colored blushes for a natural look and brighter, magenta-fuchsia colored blushes when I want a ';just in from the cold'; look. My face naturally flushes these colors. What color do your cheeks get when you exercise, blush, etc? That's the color your blush should be, but perhaps a little bit more muted if you want it to look less intense.





To apply blush, you need to use a round fluffly brush that fits the apple of your cheeks. Not too big since you'll put blush all over your face, and not too small either because it'll make the blush look stamped on. The most basic way to apply blush is to smile, find the apples of your cheeks (the parts that protrude when you smile), and lightly apply blush onto them, and blend it into your cheekbones. Apply it lightly, you can always add more if you need it, but you have to wash your face if you put on too much.





How to apply blush and make the face glow?
I use more then one color of blush


I start with a lighter color and then lightly go over it with a darker pink so there's a nice undertone.


I never really paid attention to MAC but for a look that's cute apply it to the apples of your cheek and for the sexier look like Victoria's secret models- find your cheek bones and apply blush to the area just below them...apply it like a triangle make sure you stay in a smaller area and not your entire cheek...also remember to apply a highlighter
Okay well since you have fair skin you would like to get a natural color. Try to go with sheer pinks. I like to have shimmer in my blush because it allows light to hit it nicely-I use Revlon soft mink-





Next and I cannot stress enough it REALLY helps to have a blush brush. These are smaller than an all over face brush. Once you have the blush color you like and a brush lightly bursh it over the blush powder to only start with a little. Then smile and dot your cheeks.





If your looking to make your cheekbones defined look in the mirror and from the bottom of your ear do a clean stroke down towards your nose but keep like 2 inches from your nose.





If you want to glow I suggest using a light bronzer all over as well. If you do think your blush is overdone or if one side looks darker then the other use a cottonball over the darker side to lift the color. It's easier then trying to darken the other side cause then you just look silly! Good Luck!
choose a colour thats the colour when you blush naturally. When u apply it if u have powder then get the powder on the brush then blow across the top of the brissles to remove excess.


smile in the mirror (like a real one showing teeth type thing) and use circular motions on the 'balls' of your cheeks from the smile. then brush this up your cheek bones and do a VERY lite strip down your nose.





hope that helped


x

No comments:

Post a Comment