Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I apply blush and bronzer?

I've heard of smiling huge and brushing the apples of your cheeks but that never seems to look right.How do I apply blush and bronzer?
Use a brush to apply both. I usually put the bronzer on first. I lightly dust my cheekbones and bring the brush all the way up to my temples. To even the color out, I get a very small amount of bronzer on my brush and dab the bridge of my nose and my forehead. If you want to add blush, do it the exact same way as you put the bronzer on your cheeks.How do I apply blush and bronzer?
for bronzer draw a big 3. from the center of the top of your forehead, round to your nose. and out again round to the center of your chin. I cant really explain it properly in words. but type in bronzer and 3 shape and sure will come up. Also bronze your nose too. For blusher, smile and focus main colour in apples, but stroke out towards your temples. Another look for blusher is to put in the hollow of your cheeks. This makes your cheekbones very prominent. To find hollows pout or do your fish face(!) and you will see where i mean. good luck!! maybe post a pic of your face :) answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
ok from like were the top of your ear is at... so wut u gonna do is put your cheeks in and you will see like a line their straight down u will aplly the blush or bronzer....and put it in a circle way...





also i wear bronzer as a blush





hope this works
Feel for your cheekbones and apply the bronzer on a brush back and forth from the apples right back to your ears, then apply a subtle amount of blush using the same technique

No comments:

Post a Comment