Monday, November 30, 2009

What does it mean when you start to blush and get shy when seeing or talking with your crush?

I get so nervous whenever I see or talk to her.What does it mean when you start to blush and get shy when seeing or talking with your crush?
Dude, same thing every single time happens to me. I guess I just can't get her off my mind. I get all shaky and stuff too. What does it mean when you start to blush and get shy when seeing or talking with your crush?
It means that you really like her and you're just getting nervous.
you want to see things she doesn't normally reveal to public.
It means you really like her =]
aww....that mean you're in love...no other word for it...good luck!
oooooooooooooooh sounds like ur in loveeeeeeeee!!!!! good luck buddy!
u wanna get in her pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment