Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best, longest lasting foundation (or powder) and blush?

I have very sensitive, very acne prone skin and my makeup doesnt last even 3 hours. I normally use MAC studio fix powder and clinique blush. What will look aswesome but not be too much for my skin?What is the best, longest lasting foundation (or powder) and blush?
check out bare minerals by bare escentuals at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how it looks %26amp; feels on your skin, before spending money. my skin is dry %26amp; ultra sensitive, i haven't had a single break-out since using bare minerals. i recommend the ';original'; starter kit (at ulta), it includes 2 shades of foundation, mineral veil, warmth (bronzer), glee (blush), 2 brushes, and the how-to dvd. it costs 60.00, and lasts about 2-3 month. make sure, to watch the dvd, otherwise you'll use way too much. the full size foundation (25.00) lasts me about one year.What is the best, longest lasting foundation (or powder) and blush?
I have problems w/ my skin also. The only one that I have found that will stay on my face is Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Concealer, and Powder. I've tried other brands that say they're long lasting-but this is the only one that worked for me. It costs a little more, but its worth it.
cover girl true blend
if your skin is sensitive you should definetly go with almay products. They have very hypo allergic products for sensitive skin and everything. Plus all of their products are really pretty and natural. They came out with Mineral Powder Foundation that is supposed to be amazing, my friend uses it and loves it. I need to go out and get it, but its in a tube thing and is supposed to work great!!! Hope it works for you.
ID Bare Minerals
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment