Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I put on foundation and blush and make it glow?

Ohk, I always put on foundation and when i do, it makes me look really dry and stuff, so i put blush on to make it look a little prettier, but my mom tells me i look like a baby doll and it doesn't look that great and i need to make it blend more. And i would ask my mom, but she is really pretty and has no pimples or anything so all she uses is tons of mascara. And that's all she's used her whole life, so she doesn't have any tips on make up. And suggestions?How do I put on foundation and blush and make it glow?
Make sure you are washing your face everyday.... Then you should use a mineral foundation not a liquid iwould try Arbonne mineral foundation, and then instead of blush use the Arbonne Bronzer it looks sunkissed. Instead on painted on. If you would like to know more let me know.How do I put on foundation and blush and make it glow?
use the RIGHT kind of makeup or jsut don't wear any at all or else people will think you're 5.
Nobody can really break it down and tell you exactly what to do. You can go to a beauty counter at Macys or other high end department stores and they can show you how to apply your makeup correctly and even show you the right colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment