Monday, November 30, 2009

How often should I replace powdered eye shadow and blush?

I hardly every wear it. I have some that is probably 18 months to 2 years old.How often should I replace powdered eye shadow and blush?
you should get rid of makeup after 1 year of use or the bacteria will spread. you need to throw away yours now!How often should I replace powdered eye shadow and blush?
You can clean it off by putting alcohol on a cotton pad and wiping the surface of the product, then let dry. Clean you brushes often too.


We do this in theatre with eyeshadow and blush that has to be shared, we clean it between people.
i wouldn't save it for that long because since you put it on your eyes it can easily get bacteria from your eyes and you just leae the cap on it so it probably isn't a good idea to keep eye makep that long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment