Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where to find a retractable blush like Maybelline used to have?

Is there a good, not too expensive, retractable blush that you suggest?





It's funny I found this retractable blush in the dollar store. I loved it - so convenient and it stayed on a long time. It's about to finish soon and I tried to find a replacement, but... Maybelline does no longer produce it, and I could not find any other brand in the retractables.Where to find a retractable blush like Maybelline used to have?
There might be something available online, but you can call Maybellines 1-800 number, and even if they don't make it anymore, at the very least they will send you coupons. The same goes for Revlon and CoverGirl and all the rest. I've received coupons from them all. I called them because I'm waiting for them to come out with lighter brown mascaras that look more natural for fair-skinned, ash and blonde ppl like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment