Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the difference between bronzer and blush?

What is a bronzer and what is it used for? And how do I use it?What is the difference between bronzer and blush?
Bronzer is used all over your face to make you look like you have a tan, and blush is red or pink and goes only on your cheeks to make you look like you have color.What is the difference between bronzer and blush?
Blush does just what it's name implies. It adds what should look like a natural blush to your cheeks. You can apply it in a couple different ways, depending on how you want it to look. When I use blush, I smile and then run the brush in circles over the apples of my cheeks and drag it a little along my cheekbones. You can use different shades of blush, depending on your tone of your skin and what you want your blush to look like. I use two different ones, depending on what I'm wearing makeup for. I use a more natural, glowing pink blush for everyday wear. In the evenings I use a little more rose colored blush to add a little color.





Bronzer makes your face look a little more tan or adds depth to your cheeks, depending on where you use it. Sometimes I use it all over my face to look a little more color. I also use just right under my cheekbones, which makes it look like I have more defined cheekbones. Just be careful that you don't use too much, or it could turn out looking a little orange.





With both, just make sure that you blend it well and use a color that matches your skin tone so it looks natural. It shouldn't look like you painted your face, but rather enhance your features and look naturally gorgeous.





Have fun!
bronzer works to make you look tan- you apply it everywhere. it's got more of a brown tone to it.


blush is to be used on the apples of your cheeks, a bit on your forhead, nose, and chin. it's supposed to give you a natural 'rosy' look...blushes have more pinky and red tones to them.
Bronzer is an all over thing, blush is made for your cheeks.





I actually use bronzer as a blush because it's more of a subtle color change, and still allows my natural blush to show through, should the occasion arise.
bronzer is used to make you look more tan, and blush is used to make your cheeks look like you blushing, and it shows of your cheek bones
bronzer is to make you look bronze/taned. blush is for the redness in your cheeks.





you can put bronzer anywhere. you can use powder, or spray or liquid stuff
A bronzer is used to make your skin look more tanned, whereas blush would be to make your cheeks look more rosy (thus its name).
one makes you look like you were slapped in the face.. and the other makes you look orange and nasty like lindsay lohan

No comments:

Post a Comment