Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best blush you have found that makes your cheeks look naturally rosey and flushed?

I have fair skin tone and want a blush that makes me look like I have a natural-just left the gym-glow. Any suggestions?What is the best blush you have found that makes your cheeks look naturally rosey and flushed?
pull on your bottom lip... see that pikish color inside your lip?


now try finding a blush that matches it. for me it's physicians formula multicolored- blush in ';blushing peach';What is the best blush you have found that makes your cheeks look naturally rosey and flushed?
I would say almay cream blush in natural. I have the same kind of skin tone as you and this blush makes your cheeks look real cute. Like your cheeks turn when you outside in the cold for a bit :) But it doesnt make you look like a tranny ;P i really reccomend this blush.Its also colour changing! bye Report Abuse

mac blush in peachykeen :)
Try Loreal's True MAtch blush.They have lots of colors to match your skin tone.
I have a tip for saving money on blush. Most dollar stores carry Aziza products, they use to be found in nearly every dept store, but now I can only find them in discount stores, or dollar stores. They are quality products with an awesome selection of shades ( spring, autumn, summer, winter). hold up well , and last, I love their eyeshadows , lipliners, and eyeliners too. You can't beat a dollar!
Smashbox has a multi-purpose stick called ';skin tint';...the color I use is called but the color is ';Tint.'; It's beautiful and you hardly need any. Judging by the coloring in your avatar, I would go to www.smashbox.com and check the personal ';makeup artist'; to find the best color for you--whatever color, you get a natural flush.
Pinch me sheer gel blush by Revlon. It gives you a way more natural look then a powder blush. I dont know your skin tone but Cheeky Cherry and Peach Afterglow--seem to be the most versatil.





If that doesnt work the way you like(id be very surprised! :0))id try any cream blush.Dream Mousse Blush by Mabelline.


Powder is very unnatural looking!
I like no 17 damson wine gentle blush
Sephora brand is good. i use it and love how it's natural, but still adds a little bit of shimmer to attract attention to your cheekbones.
Powder blushes never look right to me. Try a gel or cream blush. Cream blushes are really easy to use. Gel blushes are harder to get right, but they look amazing. I have used Tarte Stain to great effect.
Hi Try the Artistry庐 Classic Cheek Colour - Blushing Bride. The details are in the link below.





http://ssoni3.qhealthbeauty.com/products鈥?/a>





If you need more information/help, you can reach me by using this link http://ssoni3.qhealthbeauty.com/Help/Fee鈥?/a>
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment