Monday, November 30, 2009

What color blush to help conceal roseacea?

I'm wondering what color blush I should be wearing since I have roseacea and my cheeks are so red. Right now I'm wearing a natural glo color by Cover Girl. Anyone have anything better?What color blush to help conceal roseacea?
hey, i have been told to dab a vinegar/water solution on the redness at night before you go to bed and it will appear lighter. i don't have it, so i don't know for sure, someone i know has.....or try a cornstarch paste mask and sleep with it on, then wash off......may not have to use a blush to conceal it afterwards.What color blush to help conceal roseacea?
Cover your discoloration with a bit of green concealer-really. Then you can wear whatever shade of bluch compliments you.
You could try a red color but that might not be so good what about pinks. On the other hand red might be the right color for you at the time
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment