Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I not blush around certain people?

When I'm around certain people or in certain situation I blush uncontrollably or stumble over my words like crazy. How can I not do this as much anymore?How do I not blush around certain people?
Start wearing more foundation, that way when you blush you can't see it or start wearing blush so that then when yyou blush around those people just say its my blush. hope i help! PS as for the stumbling thing just practice in your room with a picture of one of the people or something! Good LUCK!How do I not blush around certain people?
you know you just have to be confident ..


try not to think about the '; certain people '; as much ..





same with the '; situation '; you still will blush , but as long as you think of it in a different way , you should go down to a min. blushing ..


and then later , nvr know .. may not blush anymore XD
what does it matter if you blush? i mean though it embarrassing, but its natural. if you want it to stop, just try controlling your thoughts. (;
think of them as just another human being sharing the planet with you.
its a trust thing. If you know them but not as well you tend to blush if you like them or anything like that


Dr. Drew
i do the same thing how do you control that?

No comments:

Post a Comment