Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color of blush is best for fair skin, brown hair and green eyes?

I have brown hair, green eyes and have fair skin and I am so confused as to what color of blush would look the best on me. Can anyone please help? Thanks!What color of blush is best for fair skin, brown hair and green eyes?
Theses Sites May Help!





Good Luck!What color of blush is best for fair skin, brown hair and green eyes?
I have fair skin and green eyes as well, and I use Benefit's Dandelion shade. It's really pale pink, like bubble gum almost. I love it, I think it gives just a hint of color, cuz anything more than that makes me look like a clown.
you just described me! lol. anyways, I use physicians choice cause it's the best makeup out there. It has all three makeups in it. look it up on wallmart and buy the one that says fair skin
ive got all that except for the brown hair, i use a light rosy blush. it looks really natural and stuff.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment