Monday, November 30, 2009

What color blush should I wear for the fall?

I am trying out new makeup looks for the fall and I've narrowed it down to two. I'm pairing a plum blush with plum and brown eye shadows, or a more nutty/tan blush with green eye shadows. Sometimes I think the plum face is more spring, but I'm not sure. Are both faces good for the fall? Is one more everyday than the other? I like both looks, but am just trying to figure out when I should be wearing what.What color blush should I wear for the fall?
Fall: Nutty/Tan w/Orangy-Light Brown Shadows (More natural and sheer, and enjoy the fall in your fab makeup ) Winter: Rosyish Pink w/Ice Blue/Sky Blue Shadows (Go for a more dramatic look and get a feel for the cold) Spring: A Slightly Darker Tan w/Pink Shadows (Look pretty, natural, and a look more beautiful than the flowers surrounding you in Spring) Summer: Back again to Rosyish Pink, but this time with Gold and Shimmer Shadows (Match the sunset and look hot...in the HOT!)What color blush should I wear for the fall?
Those both sounds like good choices for the fall!





I would just wear them both, the plum with darker cloths, the tan with lighter cloths.





It really depends on your skin tone though. For me I would look better with the plum. ( if I wore makeup.)
I think the plum is a good look for fall as long as the plum is more toward the darker wine colors and not a bright purple color.

No comments:

Post a Comment