Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to get a natural blush in the morning?

Without make up, how do you get a natural blush in the morning?How to get a natural blush in the morning?
My grandmother used to give me a couple of slaps every morning (one on each cheek) 麓cause she said I was too pale.... hahaha (solution ';a la Espa帽ola';)How to get a natural blush in the morning?
you can pinch your cheeks over and over or something like that, like as you drive to work, or ride the bus to school.
Squeeze your cheecks very hard with your hands for about 5 minutes..
I will get a violation notice if I answer this the way I wish to;-)
I'd tell you but I am not sure how old you are?
Pinch your cheeks while hanging upside down...then slap yourself silly.
Put you head in ice water - NOT!
pinch your cheeks or exercise
Sex lots of it
let dad catch you in bed with your boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment