Monday, November 30, 2009

How to match your own foundation and blush?

I buy my makeup at different places. I want to learn to find the correct colors. So what is the quickest way to find my sade. And alot of the blushes I see is darker because I am African American. And I am no where near other makeup, usually their to light and make me look ashy.How to match your own foundation and blush?
I am a redhead and go to Prescriptives to get my foundation because they make it just for me. It is hard to find my tones in the stores because I have very pink skin and store foundations are too dark and make me look yellow. As for blush, it shouldn't be more than a shade or two darker than your skin and always match your blush to your lips.How to match your own foundation and blush?
if you buy drugstore makeup, first of all, DO NOT TEST IT ON YOU HANDS it wont be even close to your shade. if foundation makes you look ashy make sure to pick a darker color than you usually would. personally i bought a foundation that is one shade lighter and a darker one and mixed it up in a container because i could not find my shade either.


you can try to blend it more too because that might be the reason that even if you find the right shade you will look ashy. as for the blush, go to the store, get in front of the mirror, pinch your cheeks, and find a blush with similar color
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment